Are you a builder or homeowner working on a remodeling project?
Instead of dumping or donating your leftover building materials, bring them to RBX and get paid!
How It Works:
- Schedule a delivery day & time online.
- General deliveries are accepted Wednesday-Friday 9-3 PM (special exceptions can be made with prior approval.)
- When you arrive, please have your Vendor Delivery Form filled out with a description of every item you are dropping off.
- If a new vendor, complete a Consignment Agreement, an IRS Form W-9 and bring a valid Photo ID (the Consignment Agreement is available by email or in office.)
- RBX inventories and sells your material.
- Once your item sells, RBX will mail a check to you seven days after the end of month that an item sold.
What We Accept:
- Appliances (Large & Small.)
- Plumbing, Sinks, Tubs & Urinals.
- Cabinets, Counter-tops, Doors, Windows, Flooring, Trim, & Handrails.
- Work Benches, Dressers, Chairs, Storage Units, Lockers.
- Lighting/Ceiling Fans.
- Lumber, Sheet Goods & Building Materials.
- Cool Industrial Salvage.
What We Do NOT Accept:
- Hazardous Waste.
- Clothing & Cloth Upholstered Furniture.
- Water Damaged Material.