Are you a builder or homeowner working on a remodeling project?
Instead of dumping or donating your leftover building materials,
bring them to RBX and get PAID!
How It Works
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - with picture(s) and/or description(s) of the material you would like to consign.
- Schedule a delivery date & time.
- General Deliveries Accepted Tuesday-Friday 9-2 PM (special exceptions can be made with prior approval.)
- Complete a Consignment Agreement, an IRS Form W-9 and bring a valid Photo ID (the Consignment Agreement is available at our office.)
- RBX inventories your material and sells.
- Once your item sells, RBX will mail a check to you (7 days after the end of month that an item sold.)
What We Accept:
- Appliances (Large & Small.)
- Plumbing, Sinks, Tubs & Urinals.
- Cabinets, Counter-tops, Doors, Windows, Flooring, Trim, & Handrails.
- Work Benches, Dressers, Chairs, Storage Units, Lockers.
- Lighting/Ceiling Fans.
- Lumber, Sheet Goods & Building Materials.
- Cool Industrial Salvage.
- Hazardous Waste.
- Clothing & Cloth Upholstered Furniture.
- Water Damaged Material.